Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: El Diario de Guayana ... some more local voices speak up today

GW,

As I posted yesterday on the off topic forum I think it is all about Chavez - Politics - Russia - Weapons - Rusoro. I believe Chavez committed Rusoro to the property when the weapons deal was signed off with Russia. Rusoro's property is next to Las Cristinas, they are already trying to come thru the backdoor.

A few items in Crystallex's favour, they have been a great corporate company in Ven - social programs, the AN is on our side and the local unemployed miners - voters demonstrating are helping are cause. Chavez popularity is sliding, and with the next upcoming election in 2012 he may not get re-elected if he turns on Crystallex. His time is running out with his autocratic -special powers as well, before the AN becomes increasing involved in govnt bureacacy.

I'm holding as I believe KRY will get the permit once the dance is finished. Then I see a merger or a buyout approved by Ven, with you know who. All IMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply