Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Confirmation

posted on Jun 02, 2008 01:22PM

This is nothing new, just a confirmation of an earlier post, I forgot by whom. This is Richard Marshall's reponse to the e-mail i sent him on Saturday:

Quote:

Hello Rob. As I understand it the letter from the Director was again very vague but along the same lines as his initial letter. Nothing new presented by him as an argumant against the project (doesn't help the locals, adds to global warming, cannot mine in the Imataca and could harm the indigenous communities).
I continue to be advised that the CVG wants the project to proceed and we remain hopeful that they are working behind the scenes to deal with this impass.
We believe the company has legal recourse both inside and outside of Venezuela and that our investments fall under the Canadian/Venezuelan Investment Treaty.
Regards,
Richard
Unquote
BTW, this will probably be my last post, at least for now. I am getting a little tired of the way this Board is managed. it seems one has to weigh every word one writes at the risk of being banned, posts are arbitrarily removed driven by "basher-paranoia" and it seems every other post belongs in the "off topic" bin if not in the circular file.
No hard feelings on my part and good luck to all.
Rob
New Message
Please login to post a reply