Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Crystallex President and CEO to Resign; Board Appoints Interim CEO and President

I wish i could honestly believe that this is a positive developement like a few posters are trying to make it out to be,but i find it increasingly difficult to keep the faith.A few weeks ago a couple of regulars were voiceing their opinon that Kry management was most likely in intense closed door negotiations and we should stay calm.If this were true,would the Pres. CEO Thompson resign this close to the finish line?IMHO there are two reasons for resignation.

Best case- He is taking one for the team,showing the Vens ,Kry is serious about this situation,ready to pack it in and go the legal route and wants action now. or

Worst case- Has givin up,seen the writing on the wall,time to bail before all the shareholder lawsuits start blaming him for all his past statements that incouraged myself and others to invest heavy into this nightmare.

Your choice

New Message
Please login to post a reply