Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Mobic, since you have no clue what happened today and still have a strong opinion I will make a final post explaining what occured for all.

We rarely remove a post, and only do it for a violation of Agoracom rules. I removed a posting by Beno early today and told him that I was sorry but him calling management liars and implying criminal activity in his post was inappropriate. Liars alone I could live with, but without any evidence he went much farther.

He became livid and kept posting more and more angry posts. I PM'd him many times and explained that I would be happy to discuss his issue with removal of the post, but not on the discussion forum.

He refused and continued escalating his posts until I had to ban him.

I don't know why some people cannot control their anger in such a petty situation, but I am sick of trying to moderate this board with this kind of nonsense. Anyone else want to spend the time to keep this from turning into another Yahoo, PM me and you can have the job.

Thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply