Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: IMO

in response to by
posted on Jun 06, 2008 07:03PM

I am thankful for this board as it has kept me from completely losing whats left of my sanity after holding this stock for close to 3 years. Before i joined this board i was with Stockhouse and had to put up with 20 or 30 posts a day about what a complete idiot i was investing in KRY.Its nice to read oherwise.I can also understand why a poster can snap. I have posted comments that were deleted because i used a bad word.I should have read the rules,i have no problem with that.The only problem i ever had was getting deleted for questioning management for their lack of communicating to us the retail investor,this was before the denial.The amount of cash i have invested in this company isnt play money for me,as it seems for others,its a good portion of my life savings,unfortionatly.For others in the same boat as me you can understand why they may snap occassionally.

This board is great for the news it posts about the situation in Ven.I appriate all the work the admin people do.I would also like a balanced view of info. not a white wash of every thing.If we are going to soar lets soar,if we are going to sink,well we wont think about that.Again,thanks for this board and good luck to all.

Bill

New Message
Please login to post a reply