Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

The permit denial was definitely material - I asked RM why they announced so quickly, because they definitely did not have all the facts when that press release came out. The answer was simple. A CVG representative told them 'officially' about the denial - they had the responsibilty to inform the shareholders of that decision immediately, even if they did not understand all of the details.

What we have today is a negotiation - no decision has been made. There is nothing material here - other than the NA telling Minamb to negotiate. There is still no communication that Minamb will issue the permit.

KRY has already informed us that they were talking to the NA and that the NA had summoned the Minamb. What more is there to say. People are getting hung up on the 18th when the meeting occurred. It's almost as if folks want a play-by-play with Bob Costas hosting the event.

I think KRY management is behaving responsibly and I find it irrational when folks constantly complain because they don't have a golden phone to Fung.

New Message
Please login to post a reply