Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

PRESS RELEASE

posted on Jun 24, 2008 06:49AM

I sent some questions to Richard as follows:

Richard, I know you must be busy but first I want to convey my relief after this great Press Release.
However, it begs a few questions I certainly would have asked at tomorrow's AGM if I could have been there. Here goes:
1) why was there a 6 day delay between the date of the meeting and the PR. You must have noticed that about 14 million shares traded in that timespan, mostly Buys by institutionals. Was there a leak? Suspicious!
2) Why was Ortega not there?
3) The issues raised by MinAmb may have some validity but sound like an excuse for the stupid reasons they refused the permit, I believe all the points were covered in the EIS, which they approved long ago. Any comments?
3) When you refer to the "goverment" you mean Chavez. MinAmb is also the goverment and so is Sanz, but Sanz could not issue these instructions
4) MinAmb stressing the urgency of the matter is funny if at was not such a crock, However, could you give a timeline at least for your part of the excersize: the submission of the details.
5) Was Sanz in the AN committee meeting?
Questions, questions!
One more on a different subject:
I am sure you listened to the recent GRZ conference call. Many is the Small Cap companies I own or follow do this, most on a quarterly basis.
Why does KRY not do this? I think it is a shame.
I hope we will have a good AGM and Lotsa luck.
BTW how is tour daughter performing these days?
Best regards and say Hi to Fung for me.
Rob"
I'll post his reply
New Message
Please login to post a reply