Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"...according to the contract, the CVG is responsible for getting the permits...OR AT LEAST WORKING TOGETHER WITH KRY IN AQUIRING THEM.... so where are they? are they our "partners"...or not?..."

That's true but I think by CVG's silence KRY understands the 'unspoken' direction they are being given. Also...we don't know what kind of "unofficial" dialogue has occurred between KRY and the CVG. KRY is following Minamb's lead as far as this dance goes. Obviously a lot of politics going on behind the scenes between CVG and Minamb. The latest turn of events allows Minamb to save face by throwing another token environmental hurdle in the way . You have to ask yourself...how rigorous can these new environmental requirements be if Crystallex is able to address them and respond in "a few days". That's why I think things are going to happen quickly at this point. No...I'm not kidding...I really, really, really, really believe it this time. We have to be very close now right? Well don't we? PLEASE TELL ME WE'RE CLOSE! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply