Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Crystallex' final permit re-submission to Venezuela's Environment Ministry cloak

Re: Crystallex' final permit re-submission to Venezuela's Environment Ministry cloak

posted on Jul 02, 2008 09:28AM

Typical example of Carson Demagogy. The usual unidentified "sources". Who cares is it takes a few days or even weeks? It is important enough to do it right. After all we have been f%74d around for more than a week

BTW: this is Richard Marshal's take on the situation.

Hi Rob, I got your voicemail. Good luck with your Bridge game this afternoon.
I do not have any information on submissions to MinAmb, dialogue or timing thereof.
The Rebuttal to the Minister continues and is a path to protect shareholder rights. The discussions that began with MinAMb on June 19th are separate to the Rebuttal and the two will continue on different paths.

I am inclined to attach more value to him than to carson's rag, but I have been wrong before.

PS I got an e-mail from Agora, censoring and thereby deleting my previous post because I used the slang term for human waste.

Ridiculous. What happened to freedom of speech?

Rob

Regards,
Richard
New Message
Please login to post a reply