Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Blows My Mind-- The shorts are at it again.

in response to by
posted on Jul 07, 2008 08:20AM

Well right now the 60 minute chart is ideally positioned for another round of news to the upside. The last time this formation happened KRY went up 100%.

KRY and GRZ are so painted that you can smell the manipulators at work. If you are having the "I'm going crazy" feelings it is a dead give away that they are succeeding in intimidating you. They have to shake the weak hands to cover their shorts as I suspect there is not longer enough supply of weak hands to satisfy the naked shorts.

There is a confluence of conditions that dictate this situation must be resolved. I posted a New York Times article today on the off topic forum pointing out that Hugo is in trouble with the voters and his regional allies are trouncing him. Competitively he is getting his head handed to him. I also have noticed that Hugo is no longer the pretty boy that he once was. He is gaining weight by a lot and he does not look like he is taking care of himself.

Say what you want about George Bush or the leaders of the Western world. They do take care of themselves and put health at the forefront. They may look like they have aged but physically they do not gain 30-40 pounds during their tenure. Hugo looks like he is a health disaster which implies he is not weathering stress very well. If his utopia is so gl;orious what does he have to be stressed about?

Ask yourself this too. With regional allies taking Hugo's piece of the pie, if Hugo were doing so well with his oil revenues why is he having to inflate his currency by 30%. It means he is broke and over spending.

So, the allies are taking his piece of the pie; he is over spending;he is looking at a bad election cycle. The state of Bolivar is definitely not inclined to vote for him. Where does that leave him? He is using Cuban and Russian economic models that are oudated and dysfunctional.

The point here are that the odds are huge for the upside and that the naked shorts are up to their tricks again. There is no other reason for this stock to go down or GRZ for that matter!

New Message
Please login to post a reply