Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Trading action today...not exactly suggesting permit is near

I think you guys are reading too much into the action. Remember KRY is still mostly retail and there have been no newswire stories for them to see (few do DD). Meanwhile institutions have been buying. Big players don't buy all at once, which would drive up the price. They work their orders with assitance to get the best price while others work to shake out retail. This is how KRY has played for well over a year. We saw range and volume contract as the accumulation slowed and what I believe is the cusp of an up move. But stocks still drop even in this transition. It does not negate the idea that we are closer to getting the permit nor would it likely show a mass turnaround in price if positive thinking dominates their actions. It is just trading action as players take positions at the best price while retail gives in. You all have seen more DD than most retail so you are frustrated thinking the market doesn't believe it, but I think the big players do. If memory serves all of the major up moves in KRY were preceded by similar action so now would be no different. I think we are getting close to a turn around on news (not necessarily permit news) but until it is covered by the major newswires it will not likely show in the PPS. There is strong motivation to keep the price low until majors are finished taking positions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply