Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Jul 18, 2008 08:50AM
Jul 18, 2008 09:03AM
Jul 18, 2008 09:39AM

Jul 18, 2008 09:50AM

to all, 1st of all i dont think i've threatened a minister in months (wished them ill-will maybe)....

2nd we cant just wait here forever...sooner or later (i think it's getting sooner) the 90 days will be up and we'll have to get an official "YES" or "NO".....kry/grz CAN'T just sit by and hope for the ven govt to "work things out"...

at this point and time the FACT is that kry has been turned down for an environmental permit and all legal remedies MUST be followed in a timely and proper manner to ensure shareholder security....

it would'nt suprise me for legal proceedings to be initiated before the minamb issues a permit...

IF KRY HAS RESUBMITTED THE "ADDED REQUIREMENTS" TO MINAMB THEN THE ABILITY TO DO THE PROPER THING IS IN THE VEN GOVT HANDS....IF KRY HAS'NT, THEN IT FALLS ON KRY.......THIS IS WHY THE RESPONSE TO MINAMB IS A "MATERIAL EVENT" AND A RESPONSE (IF ANY) SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUBLICLY RECORDED......imo

Jul 18, 2008 10:31AM
Jul 18, 2008 10:48AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply