Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

a gringo's personal thoughts

posted on Aug 11, 2008 09:59AM

personally i'm not sure that the ven govt has a plan for LC/LB yet...sanz saying it will "be decided in due time" smacks to me of internal strife, indecision and a complete lack of thought for both the residents of the bolivar state and foriegn investment...

carson can kiss my butt when he states that north american investors are partially to blame for the ven govts ineptitude because "inpatient and often rude investors" are hounding government officials for answers....i've never so much as sent an email to a ven govt official and i doubt many of you have...i find it hard to believe that they are "inundated with phone calls and emails"...

my thoughts are that it's my money paying for housing, medical, bond money, etc, etc......i've paid my money, i've been patient, i hav'nt seen jack from venezuela except beuridiocy and corruption...i feel like a miner in bolivar...and they hav'nt gotten any recognition until they camped on the cvg's front lawn..

kry is'nt helping matters......not one p/r stating "we're working with the ven govt to straighten this mess out and believe we're getting close to a solution"......

silence and unpredictability are the worst two things for the PPS of any company......

somebody better "loosen some lips" real soon or cjr is going to venezuela with a pair of mirrored sun glasses a machete' and a dream of democracy....

New Message
Please login to post a reply