Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Compression triangle...

posted on Aug 20, 2008 06:44AM

With all this hyper analysis, this may seem ultra simple, but this has always been my best thinking.

I rely on simple impressions to guide me.

The impression I have been getting about this whole Vz mess is that of being stuck on a tarmac waiting to take off. I once was coming back from an oversease trip and got stuck waiting in an airplane at Kennedy airport for close to 5 hours. To this day I will not fly into Kennedy no matter how convenient. This was an awful, awful experience.

The point of this image/impression is that it is coming in loud and clear. The meaning I get from it is that we are stuck but that eventually we do take off as in the Kennedy example. The other part is that I never flew into Kennedy ever again. I'll let you fill in the blanks on this last part.

So what does that have to do with a compression triangle. For the last 3 weeks kry has been nursing a compression triangle which will need to resolve itself imminently either up or down. It is crystal clear. Actually, it could be argued that this has been in the making for 4 months. I tried to link the chart into this post but cannot. If you want me to email it just email me.

The lay up is ever so subtle but it is there. It is as if the major players are trying to position themselves ahead of everyone else without tipping their hands.

What a game this is.

New Message
Please login to post a reply