Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Original Aug 9 article "nine projects"

posted on Aug 20, 2008 05:41PM
Here is a repost of the original "Nine projects" article that came out on the 9th of Aug. Remember this came out 1 day after the Aug 7&8 site visit. I would like to think the 2 are related but you never know.
Mibam paid in 15 days miners
Saturday, 09 August 2008
The owner of Mibam, Rodolfo Sanz, said it is awaiting a response from the President of the Republic, who appropriated the investment plans and performance that were designed in these early months of his administration. In addition said that maintaining debt to the miners at La Paragua will be cancelled in 15 days.

Natalie Garcia
ngarcia@... email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it
Picture William Urdaneta

Sanz called for patience because the miners will soon answer Rodolfo Sanz, owner of People's Power Ministry for Basic Industries and Mining (Mibam), gave the order to include pensions to workers from the General Service CVG, who in his view "are the most active and those who earn less so for the first time will be included in the fund, which before were only employees."

Besides this will benefit them more than four hundred workers to pay half an hour for lunch, the strength of uniforms, a bond, and other claims that will be explored through a socio-economic survey that asked Sanz, on Thursday.

Such announcements were made in the implementation of the plan "Your city is beautiful," which will contribute to cleaning Guiana, as was done earlier when in the hands of the CVG was the administration of certain services, which paid good results while Leopoldo Sucre Figarella was alive.

The minister said that workers should help for the contribution they make, "must be treated in a special way, because the work they will do is a very important role, we are the most righteous possible", asked their right hands in the CVG.

"For the first time will incorporate workers General Service CVG to retirement, I would like the union walks out there echándole lead-see-it, we are going to pay his half-hour meal, the strength of uniform .. . They are the most active and those who receive less, I do not know because the union said those things that declares, we have responded to 65 points from 67 with a sheet, someone can say that I am a president by anti-worker God ...", Sanz responded to recent statements by the guilds of aluminum.

Workers General Service commented that have some misgivings with the issue of pensions because, apparently, in some letters CVG taken as the retirement of resignation, leaving helpless. "The president gave an announcement that when a worker might feel tired ask his retirement, but the CVG has taken an attitude of putting it to give up the lead when a letter ... viejitos there in the CVG they have to bring well-to-dredges, and applied that issue, we are afraid to get letters for us to implement what has been surrendered. "

Sanz in relation to this issue remained emphatic in saying that it will instruct to include pensions, because nothing of what will happen reported. Changing the subject the president also responded Sidor a series of important questions.

-- What about the adequacy of environmental firms?
-- "This is serious, but not how to resolve if adequate technology companies, and investments must come, we must adapt so that it can improve the environment ... President Chavez is about to decide this, schedules and we are identifying sources for execution times, and we have every plan in the first three months I did everything and I have an x-ray complete. "

-- What about the miners?
-- "Since we adopted the La Paragua, you saw the agreements with the Russians, on Wednesday next, if I deliver the resources, I will be delivering 13 billion to the miners at Villa bullets, and approved nine projects of La Paragua, the commission Mibam Bandes-what validated on Monday, and next Monday we are going with the El Callao in 15 days we will deliver some credits in La Paragua. "

-- Do you go to pay for Raúl Leoni?
-- "We are defining a source of resources for payment of the famous ticket to see if I close this chapter, I think doing the same in-time delivery of credit-because we have a solution walk, I ask patience, give us about 15 days, that's an issue that was dead, a corpse that was what I unearthed, then give me time, is almost about to be resolved. "

-- What other solutions have raised?
-- "I am studying, for example, the inns of La Paragua, give them resources to build some pools, guest houses because people will not, but if they have an attractive perhaps if, as promised resources."

-- The road is a disaster, does this affect the tourist activity?
-- "I know what audience the minister of infrastructure, but stayed to talk with the governor as he has some machines, let's see how you reach into the appliance to that, that part is malisimo."

-- How will the block "b" Minerva?
-- "The next Wednesday when Isidora, we will operate the mine and Isidora The Camorra, everything has its time and next Wednesday we go to that. We have a high tenor in La Camorra, in the lagoon. "

-- What are going to do with the tails of the material-relave-La Camorra gold?
-- "We have gold in these queues, we will prosecute, not in the hands of the Russians-that's the Venezuelan State, to distribute socially and I want to tell you that in accordance with the Russians there are more than 29 billion bolivars old, and I have $ 5 million and a million more needed to PMG, and that goes for communities, and I have 12 billion more. "

More works

The owner of Mibam and president of CVG, Rodolfo Sanz, said that next week will be handing Pijiguao two buses, and starting the construction of an aqueduct. There are already destined for this community resources, and also the Core 19 will be benefited because a reversal of National Executive to restore the road, which is in worse condition than the La Paragua

New Message
Please login to post a reply