Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Repost of re-packaged news

posted on Aug 23, 2008 07:28PM

This or similar has previously been posted. I still like reading it and I like seeing it on vz news sites. I am hoping that one day soon I will be able to come in from this ledge.

http://www.eldiariodeguayana.com.ve

Ciudad Guayana Saturday, August 23, 2008

Brief
Saturday, August 23, 2008

Halle viable project Crystallex

The Canadian mining Crystallex International Corp. said that the Venezuelan government found "feasible" proposals for amendments to the Las Cristinas gold project. The company informed its shareholders that it received a letter from the Ministry of Environment, which said that "the proposals are consistent with the environmental and social guidelines of the government." But it remains unclear the extent of the communication ministry of Environment, Crystallex who is awaiting a permit to develop the Las Cristinas gold deposit, where it is estimated that there are approximately 17 million ounces of the precious metal. Crystallex expected to receive final approval this year for the development of the project, but the ministry refused permission mining in late April. AFP

New Message
Please login to post a reply