Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

The stock price

posted on Aug 24, 2008 06:20PM

According to the price per share right now there still seems to be some indecisiveness from at least the retail side of investors about the permit. The pps is still in the low dollar range. With permit this pps will be much higher no question about it. So what is keeping the pps so low right now? I think number one it usually takes retail a bit to diffuse information. We had the denial in April and the retail panicked. Looking at the institutional holdings at the time they just added to their positions taking advantage of retails panic they did not sell and got in at very low prices...retail needs to take a lesson from that.

Now we have KRY saying Minamb is resending the denial. Ok so prior to getting the denial KRY was in never never land and trading much higher. Now KRY has had very specific discussions with Minamb and they have actually accepted KRY's proposals asked of them and the gov't has asked for this to be expedited. When in the last year prior to the denial do we know KRY has had discussion with Minamb, never. The ball is finally in our court. As for the pps prior to the denial of 1.60...take a look at all of the juniors they all took a beating and not just KRY. So to say KRY was brought down due to specifics of VZ uncertainty is hogwash IMO...almost every junior has been brought down no matter what country they are in.

Now Minamb has accepted KRY's proposals and this supercedes the prior denial. KRY would have gone to litigation if this would have played out, right? Now why would VZ ask for a proposal and accept that proposal if the permit was denied? Why not just go with the denial and be done with it if they did not want KRY to mine? The deal was done in April and go your 90 days and that is it, finished for KRY. Well Chavez has decided he wants to mine gold and create jobs. For this Merly Garcia has to create a zone in which was already considered a GO for gold mining prior to the denial, so really nothing has changed in that aspect. KRY was already authorized by gov't policy, law and decree to mine in this area and the VZ gov't is just saying yes that is still the case and may have actually included a larger area in fact. Merly has ok'd 4M hectares in Cuyuni river bed which includes KRY but even the Imataca Forest covers 3.8M hectares so where is the rest?

There really should be no question that KRY is going to get the permit, none. The question is when will the price of KRY actually start climbing little by little...there will come a point when these one and two day ramp ups followed by selloffs will stop...soon it will be the other way around slow steading ramp up with very few selloffs. KRY is soon to be a momentum stock or great magnitude.

By the way ever take a look at the potential of KRY's other concession's number's 6 & 7?

New Message
Please login to post a reply