Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I agree with your assumptions CJR. Though I was still dissapointed by the drop. I really expected us to steadily rise since we are still almost 50% below where we were when Ortega dropped her bomb. That has been negated and we have dialogue and an approval of the resubmission of the 3 conditions.

As for Vanessa, I have been hearing about this for 2 years and the "tick tick tick" rhetoric. Jurasdicional approval only means they agree to hear the case; not that it has any validity. Still I would think that VZ would be in a better position with its case if the mine were up and running.

It could be some big money is sitting on the side and wants to keep the PPS down, but I think it is just the remaining pessimism surrounding KRY. Remember that the PPS rose steadily with three tests of the $1 resistence before it pulled ahead. Still it was at $1.04 when the up-break seemed to finally have legs. Then it rose wildly to $1.19. No one knew why until the next day with the PR. I think those who took it up to $1.04 knew, but after that it was just people jumping in "thinking" something was up. They would be the ones most likely to bail when the rally above $1.30 the day of the PR failed. We are just back to where we were when the gamblers jumped in so I am not worried. I did put in an order at $.95 thinking we'd get a pop down and a recovery but didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow, but I can't see us trading below $1 for very long.

New Message
Please login to post a reply