Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Workers of Remevin ask not to close agreement with Crystallex

Mom, I concur with you completely. If this is the best the union leader can muster he should be runoff. I don't think the article will have any impact on KRY'S share price tomorrow, and I believe this will be the last negative article before the permit is issued. What more can the Ven media throw at us to knock back the share price?

Did you have a chance to view yesterday's youtube video posted by GW? Let's hope we don't experience what Aurelian Resources is going thru in the takeover offer from Kinross - a rather lowball offer to say the least just like Rusoro's was with Gold Reserve.

With today's price of gold and the amount to be mined on the LC Property, at production, KRY's shares should be worth $25.00 a share, as I believe the proven amount of gold is suppose to increase as they mine the project.

Looking forward to the upcoming week, could be our time for that elusive permit!

Sep 01, 2008 05:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply