Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Workers of Remevin ask not to close agreement with Crystallex

Re: Workers of Remevin ask not to close agreement with Crystallex

posted on Sep 01, 2008 06:54AM

Sounds like most of the supposed complaints do not match the history of Crystallex's performance. If I read it right, this group is from the revemin mill area. I am sure Crystallex has tightened the belt in their operations and any meaningful concerns will be addressed with permit issuance.

Actually, the "complaints" appear to be unsubstantiated opinions. Nevertheless, I am sure the negotiated contract addresses all concerns that Mibam, Minamb, and CVG would have as stated in the letter received. Proposal conforms to all social and environmental guidelines of Venezuela.

Don't forget that the government requested social and environmental projects beyond the scope of LC and the government accepted the proposal from Crystallex.

I believe these complaints are a direct result in the delay of the permit (if they have any validity at all).

Permit issuance "fixes" all. Funny the timing of the publication. Reminds me of asking a question that you already have the answer to.

New Message
Please login to post a reply