Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Sep 18, 2008 11:56AM
Gil
Sep 18, 2008 11:58AM
Sep 18, 2008 12:08PM
Sep 18, 2008 02:41PM
Sep 18, 2008 04:33PM
Sep 18, 2008 04:56PM

I have no idea if your $1.20 per share is your break even point or of what portion it might represent of your KRY holdings. I have had the same thoughts of, "I'm so tired of this f*@kung stock "I'll get out at soon as it gets to............. However, after all these years of holding KRY I still hold a fairly large position, unfortunate for me I could not "pull the trigger" when I should have.

My break even point is much higher than most on this Blog, and only twice has KRY's share price been slightly higher than my break even. In each of those time periods the expectations for KRY to become a working mine on LC were hot and heavy on all the news/forums and blogs, company PR's were upbeat, so I simply held on to my shares only to find that things were not exactly what they appear to be.

Over the years the previous thoughts of dumping KRY did most certainly enter my mind from time to time, the share price always seemed to be so far away from my break even point that I could not entertain the thought of loosing most of my investment in KRY, which to me represents years of hard work earning it in the first place.

The problem with KRY/Venezuela is the story takes so many twist and turns even seasoned market players like me get fooled into the sense that you start to make logical conclusions about the next move that just about to happen, so you hold on only to once again enter into the realm of disappointments.

As I write this once again again wait in antisipation.

Re
Sep 18, 2008 07:27PM

Sep 18, 2008 07:47PM
Sep 18, 2008 08:19PM

Gil
Sep 18, 2008 09:27PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply