Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: can i get a translation? lapsing of concessionaire gold vein..

CJR, this is just the beginning of inactive concessions being pulled back by the Ven Govnt.

You will recall the Vens previously stating Las Cristinas was the "model project" for Venezuela. Well, I'm hoping any inactive gold concessions in the immediate area of LC end up on the lap of Crystallex, and you know which project I'm thinking about? Once KRY gets the LC permit it makes sense to process any other immediate gold at the KRY processing plant.

Let the Russians process the gold to the north and Crystallex process gold to the south. There's plenty to go around, it would be two players involved with the Ven Govnt and very easy to manage.

The Vens know what they have with Crystallex, as the Company has been there for 16 yrs., a solid, good, clean, corporate Company, and they know what to expect from Russia - spy satelites, subs and weapons. LOL.

New Message
Please login to post a reply