Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

All,

Forgive me for not sharing my entire question to RM. This is about what the Envirnmental Ministry has to do not KRY. I apologise for misleading the board.

Dear Mr. Marshall,

It is exciting to think that everything is about to fall into place for our company, the shareholders, the miners, and eventually for the environment at Las Cristinas. It sounds like every interested group within the Venezuelan Government has everything they need from Crystallex to issue the final environmental permit.

Are you aware of the physical process that is required at this point to issue the permit? Is it simply filling out and signing an existing form? Is it five hundred pages of original legalese that needs to be coordinated with three different agencies? Is there enough recent history to get an idea how long the office work will take to ready the permit and have it signed?

Than you for being accessable and for providing timely responses to my fellow board member at Agoracom.

Sep 23, 2008 08:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply