Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: Employees accepted call to unemployment of the CVG

posted on Oct 03, 2008 04:21PM

SASA, I had a long conversation with Richard Marshall and we talked about the role of the newspapers and the competing unions down there.

For whatever reasons virtually all newspapers provide slanted opinions. For example, they publish that some yahoo says they will have a meeting with Sanz or whoever. Sanz never confirmed he will attend, so he does not go. Now the newsmedia write that he never showed up.

Same story with the unions. KRY has good relations with the union they work with . However,a competing union boss, who wants to make a name for himself, lambasts the Company and the media publish this BS. Anyone remember Chancellor?

I sincerely believe it is an utter waste of time to follow the Venezuelan newspapers and the primitive and unreliable translations, let alone wasting bandwidth posting it here. Much as I hate to say it, I prefer RC. I don't trust or believe him, but at least he is pro KRY, sort of.

I wish everyone a nice weekend.

Rob

New Message
Please login to post a reply