Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: Hi Ladies & everyone else

posted on Oct 11, 2008 07:04AM

Sasa...I'm too beaten down, tired and depressed to fight. I've also noticed excessive amounts of hair growing out of my ears and nostrils as I become old holding this stock...just one other time consuming grooming chore to contend with before I go out in public each day. All I know is that the permit is long overdue and each day that goes by with no permit will not be helpful to our shareprice. After all....it's not that difficult is it? All the Vennies have to do is say "YES"...and Yankee enginuity and productivirty takes over...putting many pissed off miners to work. I disagree with the plausible argument held by others that we do not want to receive the permit at these depressed share price levels. Of course it would be bettter if our share price is higher when the permit is received....but once the permit is received...even with a share price below fitty cent.....the underlying value of the asset and market fundamentals for gold will take over and take care of the share price going forward. Alright! Now put up your fists you prick! You wanna fight? I'll punch your teeth down your throat! Sheese! The coffee must be kicking in...

New Message
Please login to post a reply