Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Yes, KRY has been one of the greatest trading stocks I have ever worked. But I have been building a core that is far more than I ever would have imagined and am hunkering down for what I think will be a longer term hold. I will probably still trade some on any pops, but I don't expect the moves to be as dramatic on the upside for a while, and I think the time frame has to be longer term.

I have never (well rarely) held any stock longer than 30 days. I have held KRY in a core and traded around it since september 2005. I don't look at it anymore as a trade but now as a value investment as my good friend and fellow Floridian CJR pointed out a few days back. That is one reason I have not bee too active lately. The other is I changed jobs after my company was sold and am trying to learn a new industry. That has also forced me into a longer term holding mentality.

Good Luck

New Message
Please login to post a reply