Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Retain the team..no toasted cheese before permit
Oct 23, 2008 09:36AM

ez, your argument is based on a fallacy and your tone is condescending.....i.e.

EZ-"Fortunately, you will never have enough shares to make those decisions. You are using the word "I" alot like you somehow have that power"

EZ-"Realistically, it's really a mute point, we don't have enough shares as retail shareholders, to make a difference in the outcome of a vote, anyway. It's just a formality, be assured it will be passed or not, regardless of how we vote"

ez, common retail holds over 50% of the shares (more like 70%)..that is enough to make a difference...

soooo, my shares say no!

you are also assuming that all institutional holders will vote a certain way and all the same...

and while we're on the subject...not only do retail shareholders have the power to turn a vote...they also have the power to throw out board members and management all together...

i'm of the opinion that management gets the permit, then we reward them....i've been in this stock awhile..seen management come and go (with a big chunk of our cash BTW) .... and i dont see how this option plan gives shareholders any benefit whatsoever...

at this time we should say to kry the same thing kry should say to hugo..... we've given enough! now show us the baby! then we'll talk compensation....

New Message
Please login to post a reply