Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: BUSINESS OF THE MEETING, need to read carefully/ VOTE NO

I am right with you on this, I am voting No. I am mostly a reader not a poster, but I will say this. I have spent a lot of time in counties that are harder to get things done than this country, that disliked us a lot more and been able to get things going. I think everyone has been very respectful to the management. I feel like something has to happen. I posted this school of thought before; if they give them the permit, it is at least 12-18 months before we get any gold out of the ground, they have all the time in the world to fix things they don't like. By giving us the permit, it supports us with a better stock price. I my little world, I have sat at planning conferences and negotiated things that would seem impossible in third world countries, it can happen, but it takes some effort. Well, thats my rant for this month, Tom

New Message
Please login to post a reply