Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Permit gathering dust...*conspiracy theory*

posted on Oct 24, 2008 05:03PM

This news has been posted before however, perhaps out of desperation, I've been looking around for SOME positive news.

When re-reading the story linked below it strikes me that maybe Roy was right. The environmental permit is approved. The paper-work is complete. Sanz Rodolfo has nothing more to do than wait for Chavez give the green light.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but perhaps this special meeting is being called due to some insider information. I'm thinking that KRY management knows that the permit is coming and wants to capitalize on the news. The tanking of the stock is a golden opportunity for them to grant options against. What a strike price!!

I can't blame them since we too are looking for a pay-off too. If this deal goes through... I'm expecting a book to come out on this saga.

http://www.pr-inside.com/industrial-...

"Sanz keeps telling union officials that the matter is now completely out of his hands and that the only thing to do is to wait for President Hugo Chavez Frias to get around to making policy decisions public, signing off on funding and announcing the final launch of multi-$ million gold mining projects that there is, otherwise, no valid reason for the government to postpone any longer."

New Message
Please login to post a reply