Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: drop to 0 then what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct 27, 2008 12:10PM

In theory you are correct, but this market is sending stocks down much below their physical asset value. Look at GRZ trading a buck below it's cash value. Buying it now is like buying a buck for 50 cents but the sellers keep selling. There are many stocks like this. KRY is half what it would be if we were denid the permit and had to go legal but that is not stopping the selling.

Until the psychology of this market changes all stocks are vulnerable. The good news is this will make those who buy now very very wealthy in almost any stock. The bad news is the time frame is rather long right now and we have a lot more pain to endure before then (regardless of the stock).

In my opinion it just makes no sense to sell right now, but the vast majority of people have no long term vision and feel only pain. Hedge funds are making it worse by being forced to sell.

My advice is to evaluate your reasons for owning KRY or any stock and until they change don't sell. Just be prepared for a lot more blood short term. Don't be surprised if KRY goes much lower still since there is no logic in the current price anyway. To me, however, it just does not make sense to sell right now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply