Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

This is demoralizing. The opportunities to make money "out there" right now are abundant. Personally, I have made a small fortune in the last week trading Eldorado Gold. I find myself now sitting on the fence regarding the options vote. After reading the "Management Information Circular" once again, I must say the words "pigs at the trough" do come to mind. The mismanagement of this Company has very richly rewarded the people responsible for our current predicament. The severance packages alone make me want to vomit. I feel I am more inclined to vote "no". We have to buy our shares and take our chances - no cheap options for us. No risk for management and no real ownership either, for that matter. "Put your money where your mouth is" does not apply to our Board of Directors If people want to leave the Company, let them. If we are to receive our elusive permit, I'm sure we will have no problem in attracting the qualified people to build this mine and pour gold at Las Cristinas. We can pay them fairly with the money the Company tells us we will have no trouble raising (even in this tough credit market). They will be happy to have options available at much higher prices than we have today - I know I would be happy to have them. The more I think about what management is proposing the more repulsed I am at that prospect... it's no wonder that our embarrassing share price can't be lifted even a bit from these levels - that would not be beneficial to the price of new options, would it? I'm sure that somebody friendly to the Company is leaning on the share price to make sure it stays put!

I'm sorry if anybody acted on my last post by voting yes on the options. I'm don't want to recommend a vote either way. Make up your own minds, but read the circular and then read it again... then decide.

New Message
Please login to post a reply