Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Reason to Stay In

posted on Oct 31, 2008 06:58AM

Lotsa reason's to stay in, but here is some food for thought -

My greatest fear when I bought this stock was that the Environmental permit could be denied.

When the environmental permit was in fact denied it was a dark day in the Ninja household.

What transpired after that showed me this was a done deal. The environmental ministry was told to come back to the table by someone with more authority then them. They were told to bring Crystallex back to the table and negotiate with them. They were told to create a map where mining would be allowed to eliminate the risk of making the same mistake in the future.

Someone with more authority then the Environmental minister has decided this project is going to happen and it is going to happen with Crystallex. It's a done deal - no one knows what the catalyst is to push it that last inch, but we are almost there.

As far as cash burn - RM stated that all the info about cash on hand and strategy to minimize burn was in the last quarterly report. They are good to late spring

Not to mention - The CEO is on the board of Tradewinds - who I think would be more than happy to provide a financing at these levels -- do I like the thought -- no, but it better than the alternative.

As I said -- food for thought.

Oct 31, 2008 07:45AM

Oct 31, 2008 09:37AM
Oct 31, 2008 10:24AM
Oct 31, 2008 10:27AM
Oct 31, 2008 10:30AM
Oct 31, 2008 03:44PM
Oct 31, 2008 03:45PM
Oct 31, 2008 05:05PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply