Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
this is what I think the Iranians EIA application would look like
1. we send in the Revolutionary Guards into the mines with bombs and "KaBoom!" big hole in the ground we take what we want leave rest for Da Bolivar Revolution
2. We invite your environmental inspectors to inspect the mine, no we won't, yes we would, no we won't allow inspectors, ok you can look, no you can't, ok ok you can inspect the mine but not during the work week Monday to Friday and not on weekend, we burn US flags on weekend, any other day is good
3. our social responsibility includes taking wealthy citizen and providing housing and food for them, in a room, they must wear blindfolds, we promise to give them television exposure and ensure their return once we get paid
4. Mines security will be provided by Hizballah Security LLC a very reputable and well know company, their slogans are, "we will blow you up" , "you could lose your head" and "la la la la la"
all in fun guys, not meant to be mean, well maybe....
New Message
Please login to post a reply