Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: National Mining Companies Must Absorb the Small Miner

GW, I couldn't agree with you more on your statement. The PR has been definitely going Rusoro's way, and I believe it's all linked to the defense agreement between Russia & Ven. Think back to the closed door mtg between the Russian Defense Minister and Chavez, and then a short time later GoldFields partially sells the Choco Property to Rusoro. Remember, GF couldn't get the water permit, however, Rusoro got that same water permit overnight. I believe GF is still involved, but in the background. Also, why did Sanz/Chavez recently complete that unexpected flight to South Africa and, if I'm not mistaken wasn't RU's recent financing from a firm out of South Africa?

When this mess finally unravels, I will not be surprised to hear Rusoro/GF involved in mining either the GRZ concession, the KRY property, or both. I hope that scenario doesn't happen and KRY mines the LC property, but it just seems to me this will not happen, as there are too many indicators linking RU/GF to attain and mine the properties. IMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply