Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Much mention of the largest mine

posted on Nov 06, 2008 07:26PM

For those who has spoken to Fung, he always refer to Las Cristinas as the 2nd largest undeveloped gold mine in the world after Sukhoi Log, Sukhoi Log has been on hold for years now Russian government will at some point offer it up for tender but ONLY to Russian miners, A number of metals firms, including Norilsk Nickel, Polimetall and RusAl, are expected to bid. this other deposit discovered by Russian geologist, Anatoly Zaitsev in Altai I'm not sure about, not much found on it

answer to a quiz

"Russian geologist, Anatoly Zaitsev recently discovered huge gold deposits of around 1,000 tonnes in the southern region of Altai. Russia has been cited as one of the greatest unexplored gold regions and reportedly undiscovered reserves of various precious metals in northern Altai could be around 60 million tons.

In addition Sukhoi Log, the second largest undeveloped gold deposit in the world could have around 1,029 tonnes of gold. Russia is now at the centre of attention of the big mining companies across the world. The earthquake-prone Altai region sprawls along Russia's border with Mongolia, Kazakhstan and China and is one of the country's biggest grain-producing areas"

New Message
Please login to post a reply