Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

MY TAKE

posted on Nov 08, 2008 07:03AM

Try to keep this simple and short.

I believe its all about the money -meaning VZ may want a bigger cut, even though they are behind KRY. In talking with RM he said "we are doing every thing we can close to bulling them"I think Sanz article is a response to that added pushing by KRY. I shows KRY what might happen if they do get to pushy and agree to better terms. (even if KRY has, we would like to think, a binding contract-which may be true to some point)

One thing KRY has going for it right now, is that they and only they can get the mine close to running in the year 2009. The money, equipment and engineering plans are in their hands.

One other point is that The Clown needs good PR right now. Things are much worst down there then are being reported. Things , ( such as crime and inflation) where starting to get out of control, long before this financial problem started. With the price of his crude in the high $40's or low $50's he is going to have huge financial problems.

A side note: listening to the CEO of Nordic American Tanker Shipping LTD. (NAT) . He stated that VZ is hiring them to ship their crude to China because the Clown is upset with Bush. Those ships charge up to around $78,000 a day Yes $78,000 a day on the high end, which adds to his cost for producing oil.

My son who is in charge of DHL in Russia states that things are bad in Russia and DHL is cutting about 20% of there work force. Take a look at how long their stock market has been shut down. China is not buy commodity companies any longer ( oil gold ect.)

All this brings me to the fact, Hugo needs to create jobs and bring in investments to VZ. Where will he get people to do this ? Russia, China, Iran, they are having their own financial problems.

Its always about the money, and that's my take, i feel where still in the game.

Wishing you all good luck and better tomorrows.

BOSS KENT

New Message
Please login to post a reply