Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: This is what rusoro and MIBAM signed on Friday-SASA

posted on Nov 09, 2008 08:05AM

If we were on track to get the permit and mine LC then we would be in the news just like Rusoro and VZ officials would be talking up the incredible benefits that our partnership with VZ will bring to the poor people of Las Claritas. There would be no need for so much secrecy.

We have heard all week about letters of intent, accords and agreements involving Russia and VZ and how they are going to benefit VZ.

LC and LB are world class opportunities and Sanz and MIBAM could just as easily be saying the same things about us. They are not saying those things about us. Hugo could sell us to his people if he wanted to. He could spin it in a way that made him and us look like heroes.

I think that we have ended up on the wrong side of a childish political standoff. Hugo is looking for people and countries that will support him and his vision. The U.S. clearly does not support him and his vision and Canada under Harper (who calls himself a friend of Bush) probably doesn't look like a big fan either. We have been let down by the Canadian gov't. They should have been way more supportive of the humanistic side of Hugo's political goals. Power and money to the people blah blah blah.

Then there's the SP. If KRY gets to mine LC then we are a easily a 20-30 bagger from here. If it's going to happen then everyone from Sanz's nephews to Ortega's gardner and 100 other people in the know would be piling into this stock.

Anyway, I think we will know soon enough where this is headed. Look for the SP to move up strongly if something good is coming down the pipeline. There is always front running with KRY.

New Message
Please login to post a reply