Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I have selectively read through the MOC over the last few months and agree that standard dd is for all to read.

A couple of points that some may or may not know is that the sewage plant in Las Claritas is NOT Crystallex' responsibility but yet they are paying for and having built. Also, Crystallex has paid for a small mill for the small miner in the KM88 area that is up and operational. Crystallex really has gone above and beyond the contractual obligations and I believe would go further if meaningful progress with the buildout of the mine occurs. Spending a few million dollars more annually will not hurt the numbers for the project but can go a long way in the locals day to day life.

Bottom line to me is no way to sell at these levels. Hang on and buy more if you have the stomach for it (and the cash). This type of situation almost always has a positive day that significantly impacts the sp north. I, like many here, just want this chapter of the saga to come to a close. If closure of this chapter is the end of the book as well, so be it. Chavez will pay something for the work and rights of Crystallex interest in VZ and I am sure it will be significantly more than the 80 million dollar market cap that we closed at on Friday.

New Message
Please login to post a reply