Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

boss, not to be the quintessential smart ass here....but.....no businessman (fung) would take this kind of treatment unless he was either working with the govt's political agenda (knowing he would get a desired result).......or was a complete idiot.... i dont believe fung is an idiot...

the thing i find pure BS (both from kry and from ven) about this is that according to kry..

"kry was having meetings with mibam when the sanz statement was released with no mention from mibam of any change of status"...

ok, first......if we believe kry then "kry is in constant contact with mibam"......

if that's the case then why do we have to "wait" all of a sudden for clarification.......

fact is that ortega denied our permit (and that position has never been officially responded to in 6 months)....are we gonna wait another 6 months for silence from mibam now?

if this is an indication of how ven treats it's "partners" then i stand by my statement of "fire everybody, sell everything, go to court" ...enough is enough...

New Message
Please login to post a reply