Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Letter sent to Richard Marshall / Vlada

posted on Nov 11, 2008 10:56AM

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline;} span.EmailStyle17 {mso-style-type:personal-compose; font-family:Arial; color:windowtext;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dear Mr. Marshall,

I would like to suggest that Mr. Fung be interviewed on Business News Network (Canada), when and if said clarification has been obtained from the appropriate Venezuelan authority. This will serve to restore confidence in the Company and it’s stock.

At present, the stock is “dead in the water” due to misinformation and general confusion of the facts. Until this situation is officially corrected, the stock value will remain depressed. At these levels, I don’t know of any stock that will return a 10 to one or more return on investment with the swipe of a pen!

Something has to be done to get control of the misinformation that has been irresponsibly spread far and wide. Mr. Fung is the man to do it! I heard him speak at the last AGM in Toronto.

Respectfully,

Mrs. Vlada Hrabowsky

New Message
Please login to post a reply