Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Russia: The Defense Industry Feels the Credit Crunch's Effects

Rundle, for what I've seen with regards to Chavez, he will do anything and everything to stay in power ( see Castro) national strike, uprising, protest and a coup didn't work, he has been reelected ba a majority vote, so far he has retained power without the use of dictator like tactics, now that he has lost a referendum we have seen an increasing use of politically motivated moves against opponents be it drummed up corruption investigation making it impossible to run for election or charges against those that's running and are favoured for instance Manuel Rosales, its becoming bolder and if those he support loses and his power reduces I can foresee some heavy handed move that could cement his power for life of he end a low life thug in prison, for us as investors in KRY I get the feeling we may be better off with Chavez for whatever reason (moa was sign under Chavez) for the country of Vzla I think they would be better of with a replacement, preferable an Ivy League incorruptible grad.

New Message
Please login to post a reply