Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: legal action? how many months will it tale for some kind o pay out?

I really don't think we'll end up in court.

Sanz is the head Mibam and CVG. Both departments supported Kry in the June meeting that was held by ABN to review the permit issue. Miban made it clear in that meeting that they couldn't understand why the permit was denied but said they couldn't due anything till all avenues to Kry had been exhausted. This was in reference to the 90 business deadline or as the press release said October 30th.

Now that the deadline has passed and Ortega has not responded can formally take legal action. Miban can suport Kry case now that the dealine has passed.

We know that the whole enviormental hold up has been put to rest since both Sanz and Chavez have reference mining gold at Las Cristinas next year. Ortega doesn't have any reason to deny the permit but may be waiting till forced to sign it.

Sanz hasn't be able to come out and support Kry publiclly because it would be interfering with another ministrty. The comments about Sanz supporting the Russians and giving LC to them have been since denied by Sanz. RML has denied knowing anything about it as well.

All we have is Sanz talking about talking back LC and exploiting it next year.

We don't know if he was refering to taking it back from small miners, taking it back in 2002 or maybe it was just political milage he was trying to garner before the election. I still haven't seen one thing that says our contract won't be honored. Kry keep saying they haven't been informed of any changes. All we have are a bunch of half baked stories that don't even know we don't own LC most of the time.

I'm sitting tight and waiting till they tell me the phat lady is singing before I jump from this train.

New Message
Please login to post a reply