Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

THE Great Manipulation

posted on Nov 19, 2008 07:46PM

Could it be that Sanz comments(that have not been publicly clarified as Kry has asked) is the perverbial stone that kills 2 birds? One - Pandering to voters with the jobs around the corner ie. 09. and TWO(I don't know if they're this smart) drive the price down to almost ZERO and start loading up on Kry shares,big time, only to announce the JV permit after the election. 14+mm shares today. Chavez, Sanz & Co. are controlling everything - why would they not take advantage of a rigged game that will also put above board $$$ in VZ coffers while they(and there friends & family) benefit handsomely behind the scenes. We all know NOBODY can start construction & mine LC NOW other than KRY because of equipment. Rusoro doesn't have the $$$ and Polyus doesn't have the equipment. That leaves KRY and MY bet is that Chavez/Sanz has bot a bundle in recent days. A conspiracy that is more real than not!

New Message
Please login to post a reply