Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Nov 25, 2008 05:39AM
Nov 25, 2008 06:15AM
Nov 25, 2008 06:32AM
Nov 25, 2008 06:41AM

Nov 25, 2008 06:49AM
Nov 25, 2008 06:57AM

Nov 25, 2008 07:18AM

Remeber all that KRY is everything to some of us, but to VZ there has been much going on, and we are like a like a moth banging on the window trying to get to 'the light'. Waiting for a window to open, and let us in. We are weak, but we have reserves.

As I said a 3 or 4 days ago, this could be what's been happening.

1. There was a statement back when, that said that LC had to turned over to the state/people. That could very well have meant all the 'rest' of CL that is not where KRY will operate.

2. This area will be where all the disaffected miners who graciously stopped mining in sensitive areas, with destructive methods, get to mine responibly after retraining.

3. The new mining laws has not been released.

4. The election was happening, and Chavez needed all the support he could get.

5. If KRY had been given the go ahead, a). before the miners had been paid, b). before they'd been given their piece of the pie to mine, and c) KRY had been allowed to go ahead before the new laws were enacted,

6. There would have been a huge uproar.

The LC area is being worked on to give the miners places to go, the mining laws are almost out, the election is over, and miners have been paid.

Maybe the points above have been the real reason why KRY is still waiting.

We may not understand why we couldn't be told, but that would have tipped the public off that KRY was going to get the permit, and until the miners have theirs, they would not be happy.

To VZ, everything in order of importance. We westerners are not up there on that list, no matter how crazy that may seem to us. Remember, this may have been set up when oil was $147.00 a barrel, and Chavez was not in a money crunch. Bsides, giving out the permit isn't going to affect his piggy bank for quite some time.

Penderite

Nov 25, 2008 08:43AM

Nov 25, 2008 12:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply