Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Letter to R.M:KRY's problem, political, or "political football"

Letter to R.M:KRY's problem, political, or "political football"

posted on Dec 04, 2008 11:12AM

Dear Mr. Marshall,

Please read the section on Venezuela, and Hallgarten’s Christopher Ecclestones’ research report Posted by: mineonmoney on December 03, 2008 10:29PM on Agoracom: Crystallex BullBoard.

I am prepared to wait OUT this KRY Saga and my self-control was admirable UNTIL I read HALLGARTEN'S Ecclestone's opinion piece on Venezuela and his reference to "the terminally stupid Crystallex", and Vz's "disinterest in mining except as a “political football".

1. Has Ecclestone "hit the nail on the head"? Is this the general opinion of the gold investing community? Is that why KRY’s share price has tanked? Yes, it is now affecting my perspective, and I am looking FORWARD to the next Annual General Meeting in Toronto! It will be my THIRD.

Political problems can usually be solved AMICABLY if so desired by both sides, but not when one of the parties is being USED deliberately as a "political football" by Chavez himself!

2. Mr. Marshall, has Cryatallex been and continue to be used as a “political football”? If as a "political football", this situation must have been known to KRY and its resolution was long past due, long before having to send KRY ‘S official Notice. Wait for, how long, 6 months, and failing a reply, resort to international arbitration?

3. How much longer must we wait for a reply from the Venezuelan Government to our Notice, the full 6 months?

I know this is a difficult ramble to read, but if you could offer some clarification, it would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Vlada

New Message
Please login to post a reply