Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

VZ OIL at $34/B

posted on Dec 06, 2008 07:39PM

Sweet Crude at $40 and VZ heavy at $34 - My, My how times have changed. Must be getting close to breakeven extraction costs in VZ. These prices are not going to change any time soon. OPEC supposedly will cut production next week, but although they always sing & praise cuts no one ever does CUZ they need $$$.Can anyone imagine what is going on in Dubai with all that bullsh*t, bigger is best construction fed by oil revenues? It's coming to a SCREECHING halt - they can't sustain it without continuing to sell more OIL at lower prices which will mean lower prices and VZ is in the same boat. They will continue to sell as much as they can with less profit. The really amazing element around the globe is that with economy's slowing, there is less need for OIL and in the case of the US we become less dependent on foreign oil because we produce the 3rd most. We don't need VZ oil as much as we did and that lack of need spirals down. The effect being that VZ/Hugo cannot sell as much to us and WE, the US, are the only ones with the gasoline cracking plants to use VZ heavy crude. My how the worm turns into a tiger. But I digress. Hugo MUST get other projects going and the 2nd biggest in VZ is MINING. VZ has nothing else. We, KRY, are coming into a position of being in demand vs overlooked and kicked around. If there isn't some sort of announcment soon, I'd be very surprised. It would seem VZ has the perfect
Storm against it and the best for us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply