Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Dec 07, 2008 12:03PM

My Avatar....3 eyed two headed bundle of fur?

posted on Dec 07, 2008 12:34PM

OK......since I have had several enquires about what my avatat shows, pay attention now.

On the left, with a beautifull long coat, is DUSTER, my miniature Goldendoodle ( which is a cross between a poodle and a golden retriever. ).

And on the left, and sort of cover over with that beatifull coat of Dusters, is my white with beige spots cat, Dovie. They are best buds, and are often wrestling on the livingroom rug (their boxing ring). The scenario mostly is that Dovie hightails it on the the rug, and Duster charges after her. She crouchs down, and waits for Duster to grab her by the scruff of her neck. when he holds on too hard, she makes threatening noises, he lets go, and she attacks him. This can go on for a couple minutes, with Duster backing off, then charging in as if he's after a snake .

So for the benefit of all, I will change my avatar to anothe picture of them, so you can see more readily that they are not some freak of nature, ( maybe a cat that bred with a dog? ).

Dec 07, 2008 12:55PM
Dec 07, 2008 02:04PM
Dec 07, 2008 02:57PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply