Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Rosales: They want to "lynch" whoever at odds with Chávez's eternal presidency

Rosales: They want to "lynch" whoever at odds with Chávez's eternal presidency

posted on Dec 08, 2008 08:47AM

Rosales: They want to "lynch" whoever at odds with Chávez's eternal presidency

Rosales regretted that the government lack of mercy on the opposition is intended to make President Hugo Chávez remain in office forever

Rosales was examined last Friday at the National Assembly (Photo: Enio Perdomo)

Politics
Manuel Rosales, the new mayor of Maracaibo, the capital city of western Zulia state, reported that he will face any and all charges and make any appearances that may be needed to show he is not guilty. In addition, he regretted that the government lack of mercy on the opposition is intended to make President Hugo Chávez remain in office forever.

"I will face whatever I have to face, because this is a revolution of thieves, of corrupts, who try to politically lynch all of us, who oppose Chávez's coronation," said Rosales.

"All that President Chávez wants is to crown himself as the perennial Venezuela's president and I am for him one of the stumbling blocs. For this reason, they want to wipe me out, because since he ordered to chase me and corner me, all the powers turned on and this is the best evidence of lack of justice here. All in all, I will face them."

New Message
Please login to post a reply