Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Can we make money here people?

posted on Dec 10, 2008 12:04PM

I have been here for three years plus and I have got tough and grown a new set in that time. Jimmijazz wrote something earlier that got me going.............

I've been buying and now have a price average where I know I won't lose money and my average is over a buck.

Jimmjazz (and everyone else out there) I would like to discuss this with you as I am again considering buying more to average down. Last time I checked I was at $1.32 avg. I don't know if there is any level above .12 cents avg. where you could not loose money in this stock, but like many others I belive the final outcome is yet to be decided- but I wonder if $1.32 is low enough for the worst of the outcomes (other than BK).

It is easy for me to have a positive outlook because my losses from this point forward would be minimal in comp to what has allready occured.

But then I thought- Well, we seem to be trading between .10 and .15 cents recently, .11 to .13 very recently. I do not think there is a quick resolution in the cards, I'm thinking we will drift aimlessly for awhile at this price. Happily, even with all the news of litigation we have not had a serious drop. So, what I am contemplating is: The gain (or loss) between eleven cents and thirteen cents is over 18%, 900.00 dollars (gain or loss) for every 5K invested. My core is about 40K shares I can buy 50K shares at ten cents for 5K- this is availiable to me. It might take awhile to buy and sell this many, but at .12 cents I would be selling for a 20% Gain, so if I am going to invest so much time watching this sucker, I might as well try to make a profit off of it.

Which is better? Doing nothing? Or buying and selling the 50k shares? Increase kry holdings by keeping cheap shares (dropping the average cost) or just making cash and holding the core @ $1.32? I could do limit buys and sells and be away for most of the time.

Maybe I will luck out and accidently catch a big upside like Sasa was discussing earlier.

Now I have to go and check my Mega-Millions ticket, Haha.

I am serious about the 5K buy and any feedback would be great, even from the procrastinators.

Good luck everyone

New Message
Please login to post a reply