Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: A bogus article from Bloomberg???...

posted on Dec 13, 2008 06:41AM

Thanks for the info Pallmann. Great insight. I'm speculating who lies beneath the "nom de plume." Obviously he has an agenda. I encourage anyone who wants a rebuttal published to write to me (infojoe@ymail.com) and I'll place it on my Blog. I created it for occasions such as this! My blog address and this "analyst" below...

http://infojoestockstoknow.blogspot.com

http://incakolanews.blogspot.com/200...

His latest reply (Otto convenietly didn't publish my response BTW)...

Otto Rock said...

Unsurprisingly, I'm now getting abusive messages and even mails with traceable addresses from a bunch of KRY shareholders who think I'm their own personal due diligence service and that I owe them a favour.

I don't live in a world of delusion. I don't put false statements or posts on this blog. It will be very nice to see if the people who have already written comments (rejected for abusive language and lack of respect) will bother to write again and apologize once they find out that this post is genuine.

The markets open on Monday. This post went up after the AH action had closed Friday. There's no attempt from me to manipulate KRY; I'll leave that to the hoards of thieves and crooks that live like parasites off this company and screw retail shareholders into the ground (both long side and short side). If you can't find out for yourself from source by Monday morning then there's something wrong with you. Mind you, if you're long KRY that would explain a lot.

I'm not your personal source of due diligence; I'm just a dude with a blog, no more and no less. And this isn't some kind of chat board you can start mouthing obscenities on. You think I'll react pleasantly to your crap attidues and bad language and give answers out of the goodness of my heart? Think again.

Don't forget to write with those apologies later. And get a life...what the hell are you doing obsessing about KRY on a Saturday morning, anyway?

December 13, 2008 11:11 AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply